- About Us
- Case Studies
- Website Design
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Internet Marketing
- Contact Us
E-Commerce Web Design
At UplinkSpyder our Search Engine Optimization and e-Commerce web design and optimization campaigns are about a lot more than traffic. Traffic doesn't mean much if your visitors aren't clicking on the Check Out button. Our SEO ready and user friendly e-commerce web design is about results that translate into sales.
Whether you're starting a new e-commerce web design, or looking for a e-Commerce re-design, the goal of our e-commerce web design is to provide you the best professional e-Commerce web design at an affordable price rich with features such as unlimited products, catalogs and categories.
Here's is a list of standard features included in our E-Commerce Web Designs:
- Product catalog
- Flexible product creation system with product classes
- Product stock level tracking and notification
- Shipping quotes and fulfillment, including integration with UPS, FedEx, UPS
- Payment gateway integration (PayPal, Authorize.Net, Google Checkout, Cyber Checkout, etc.)
- Multi Currency
- Transaction and payment workflows
- Sales, product, and customer reports
- Invoice generation and email notifications
- Reports and sales reports
- Create taxes, charges and discounts
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) ready
- Google Analytics
- Secured check-out with HTTP/SSL encryption
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
- Open Source
- Multi Language
- Much more...
Contact Us for a Free No Obligation Consultation 541-513-8173
Interested in our services but not yet ready to make the call? Click the GET A FREE QUOTE button and fill out our electronic form...
Affiliates and Integration
Managing Your E-Commerce Website
From adding products or categories to running promotions and sending newsletters, we make it simple for you to manage your e-Commerce website with hands-on training and support tailored to your business model and needs.
We build our e-commerce web designs utilizing world class Open source platforms. Who uses Open source?
- The New York Observer
- Popular Science
- Warner Brothers Records
- The White House
- The BBC
- The United Nations
Not too shabby, huh?
For your personalized one-on-one consultation give us a call us at 541-514-3226, we're easy to talk to, no high pressure sales, no soft sale, no selling at all. Just an exchange of information and ideas, on your terms, no obligation and risk free.